We are immensely grateful for all the work you do to keep our patients and employees safe during this time and are working diligently to continue providing the support we can to allow you to focus on patient care.
In order to assist, we want to make sure you are equipped with what you need to allow you access to patient information and applications from outside of the hospital.
Please see below for a list of resources you can use for these purposes and references on how you can configure them.
- Providers can use their personal devices to connect remotely anytime, anywhere by visiting https://southatlantic.vdi.medcity.net.
- Providers have access to the majority of the resources needed to review patient information and chart if needed. All that’s required is an internet connection, Citrix Workspace to be installed on the computer and a HCA 3/4 ID.
- Click here for instructions on how to configure your computers to connect remotely.
- Install the PatientKeeper mobile app to quickly access patient data from the convenience of your mobile device, even in times when you are not able to work at the facility.
- Review HIE information (includes PSG, CareNow & HCA facility visits), clinical notes, labs, vitals, medications, Radiology images and reports, EKG pink papers and more.
- Apple Users: Download PatientKeeper from the App Store and login with your HCA 3/4 ID.
- Android Users: Click here for instructions on how to install PatientKeeper on your devices.
- Securely communicate directly from your mobile device with patient clinical care teams.
- Allows Providers to call or securely text with Nurses, Patient Care Techs, etc. who are assigned to care for their patients.
- Click here for instructions on how to download and install iMobile to your device.
- Visit our Applications page to review other available applications.
- Visit our Provider Resources page for instructions and guides on using our systems.
- Memorial Savannah Providers: Click here for resources specific to Epic and other Memorial Savannah systems.
Need Further Assistance?
- Our Service Desk representatives are available to assist you with any of the above or other questions or concerns 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached by calling (888) 252-3397.
- Submit a Web Ticket using our Customer Portal (use your 3/4 ID and password to login, if prompted). Note: Web requests submitted after business hours and on the weekend will be reviewed the next business day.
Thank you for all you do and please do hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything!