HCA Healthcare offers a wide range of meaningful and relevant technical resources to support credentialed and referring providers.
Remote Access Link
Remote Access Setup Instructions (Windows & Apple Compatible)
- Quick Start Guide
- Detailed Remote Access Guide (includes instructions for Windows & Apple MAC)
- iPad Remote Access Guide
- Finding & Viewing Records in PatientKeeper
- Signing Deficiencies in Meditech
- Signing Deficiencies in HPF
- Horizon Patient Folder (HPF) & PatientKeeper Deficiency Notifications
Technical Application Overviews
- PatientKeeper & PK Mobile – For viewing patient records on the go.
- iMobile – For communicating securely with hospital clinical care teams.
- UpToDate – Connectivity with your HCA Healthcare credentials for access to educational articles.
- ePrescribe – Functionality to send non-controlled & controlled substance prescriptions electronically.
- View other available applications
Requesting Access – Non-Credentialed Providers
Providers who are not credentialed at HCA Healthcare South Atlantic facilities can request access to our patient portal to remotely review information and records on patients cared for at HCA Healthcare facilities.
Use the form below to request access to our patient portal. Learn more about requesting access for your non-provider clinical support staff.
For Additional Assistance
Call our Service Desk at (888) 252-3397.
New Provider Training Feedback
If you have recently participated in New Provider Orientation with teams at our HCA Healthcare South Atlantic facilities, we’d like to invite you to complete a short survey on your training experience.