HCA Healthcare offers a wide range of meaningful and relevant technical resources to support credentialed and referring providers.
Remote Access Link
Remote Access Setup Instructions (Windows & Apple Compatible)
- Quick Start Guide
- Detailed Remote Access Guide (includes instructions for Windows & Apple MAC)
- iPad Remote Access Guide
Mobile App Install Instructions
- Apple Devices (includes PatientKeeper, iMobile, ePrescribe, HCA Email & more)
- Android Devices (includes PatientKeeper, iMobile, ePrescribe, HCA Email & more)
Completing Medical Records
If you received notice from a facility that you have medical records to complete, you may need to check a few different programs. The links below have instructions how to find and complete outstanding records for the listed facilities.
- South Atlantic Meditech Facilities (Jacksonville, South Carolina and Georgia)
- Memorial Satilla Waycross and Memorial Health Meadows Only
- Memorial Medical Center Savannah Only
Frequently Used Applications
- Provider Technology Solutions - View a listing of our technology solutions and how they can benefit Providers.
- PatientKeeper Mobile – For viewing patient records on the go.
- iMobile – For communicating securely with hospital clinical care teams.
- UpToDate – Connectivity with your HCA Healthcare credentials for access to educational articles.
- ePrescribe – Functionality to send non-controlled & controlled substance prescriptions electronically.
- Horizon Patient Folder (HPF) & PatientKeeper Deficiency Notifications
- View other available applications
Requesting Access – Non-Credentialed Providers
- Request Patient Portal Access - Retrieve records for HCA South Atlantic Hospitals in Florida (Jacksonville), Georgia and South Carolina
- Request Access for Office Staff Users
For Additional Assistance
- Contact the Service Desk at (888) 252-3397
- For outpatient clinic issue or eClinicalWorks support, call Hi-Level Support at (844) 445-3835
- Submit a ticket using our Customer Portal (use your HCA 3/4 ID and password to login, if prompted)
New Provider Training Feedback
If you have recently participated in New Provider Orientation with teams at our HCA South Atlantic facilities, we’d like to invite you to click here to complete a short survey on your training experience.
We consistently try to improve our orientation process and would appreciate any feedback you are willing to provide.