HCA Healthcare’s PatientKeeper’s mobile app supports physicians’ clinical workflow and provides anytime, anywhere access to aggregated clinical data including clinical notes, labs, vitals, diagnostic imaging reports and images, charge capture and more -- all from within a single app on an iPad®, iPhone® or Android device!
- PatientKeeper: A Message from HCA South Atlantic’s CIO, Vince Doyle
- See what our Providers Love about PatientKeeper Mobile!
- View information for the PatientKeeper Desktop Portal
PatientKeeper Mobile Highlights:
- Review and manage an accurate, up-to-date patient list.
- Access and trend lab results from hospital-based laboratories.
- Review radiology, microbiology, and pathology test results.
- Review medication lists (including IV meds) and see a history of discontinued meds.
- View all clinical notes including admit, progress, consult, discharge, and operative notes.
- Review an at-a-glance vital signs as well as input/output measurements.
- Review a patient’s known allergies.
PatientKeeper Mobile Integrations:
- Diagnostic Images & Wet Reads - Open & review diagnostic images on PatientKeeper mobile. Images are available as soon as they are taken – no need to wait for a Radiologist to read them!
- EKG Pink Papers - View EKG pink paper results via the Clinical Notes module of PatientKeeper mobile.
- Charge Capture - Enter charges for each patient visit/encounter. Easily identify visits with missing charges.
- Sign Out – Quickly enter Sign Out notes while rounding or after a patient encounter.
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) Results - View information from other HCA owned facilities directly in the PatientKeeper mobile app. Current integrated data include lab results, test results, continuity of care documents and progress notes from HCA-owned outpatient practices.
- Mobile Deficiency Completion - Sign, review and decline HPF Deficiencies via PatientKeeper mobile and the OneContent Mobile Deficiency app.
Secure, Provider-to-Provider Messaging
PatientKeeper empowers providers to communicate with colleagues via secure text anytime, anywhere on their personal smart device.
- Secure file sharing including patient specific images and in message links to patient records
- Share private, secure messages with peers regarding clinical data
- Receive instant notification of a message, on or offline
- Messages retained 30 days, free from the patient record
- Group messaging saves time, allowing one message to be sent to multiple recipients