HCA Healthcare’s PatientKeeper’s mobile app supports physicians’ clinical workflow and provides anytime, anywhere access to aggregated clinical data including clinical notes, labs, vitals, diagnostic imaging reports and image, enter charges and more -- all from within a single app on an iPad®, iPhone® or Android device!
PatientKeeper Mobile Highlights:
- Review and manage an accurate, up-to-date patient list.
- Access and trend lab results from hospital-based laboratories.
- Review radiology, microbiology, and pathology test results.
- Review medication lists (including IV meds) and see a history of discontinued meds.
- View all clinical notes including admit, progress, consult, discharge, and operative notes.
- Review an at-a-glance vital signs as well as input/output measurements.
- Review a patient’s known allergies
- Enter charges for each patient visit/encounter. Easily identify visits with missing charges.
Secure, Provider-to-Provider Messaging
PatientKeeper empowers providers to communicate with colleagues via secure text anytime, anywhere on their personal smart device. View a quick overview of PK Messaging! (video)
- Secure file sharing including patient specific images
- Messages are private, secure
- Move efficiently through your workflow to expedite patient care
- Share virtual conversations with peers regarding clinical data
- Send a link or a picture saved on your PC or device
- Receive instant notification of a message, on or offline
- Messages retained 30 days, free from the patient record
- Messages are kept from data or analytical reporting