On December 12th, 2019, PatientKeeper will be removing the Outpatient visit type filter for all patient lists and replacing it with multiple Outpatient options that will allow users more flexibility and customization on the types of outpatients that appear in their lists.
IMPORTANT: Users are advised to follow the steps below to update EACH list that contain outpatients before December 12th. If edits are not made before this date, users will no longer see Outpatients in their lists until the edits are made. List edits must be made on the desktop version of PatientKeeper and cannot be made on mobile.
How to Update ListsClick here for a printable version of the instructions
1. On the Patient List tab, select which list to edit.
2. Click the Actions button and choose the Edit option under the “Manage This Patient List” header.
3. Select the Time Criteria tab.
4. Make the following changes to the Time Criteria:
- Check the box to the left of each of the following visit types:
- SCH Testing
- NOTE: You can leave the Outpatient visit type checked if it still is available. It will automatically be removed on December 12th.
- Each line will expand. For each type of visit, choose when you want the patient to be removed. (We recommended selecting and inputting “1 days after Scheduled Date but users can select any criteria they choose).
- Click the Save icon for each visit type row.
- Once complete, click the Save button at the bottom of the Edit Patient List window. This should now update the criteria and outpatients will now populate on the list.
5. Repeat the steps above for all other lists that need updating.
Call our Service Desk at (888) 252-3397.