In March 2022, all users will be required to be a on a minimum version of iMobile v20.4 in order to continue using the application. All updates for both Android and Apple should have automatically pushed to the majority of users once released, however, users should double-check your iMobile application to ensure you are on the latest version (minimum 20.4) to avoid interruptions of service.
The current schedule is as follows:
- HCA Managed Apple iOS Devices: Ensure iMobile v20.4.6 is installed by Wednesday, March 3rd.
- If not, iMobile will be deleted from your device and you will need to redownload it from the HCA App Catalog.
- All other Apple iOS & Android Users: Ensure a minimum of iMobile v20.4 is installed by Wednesday, March 9th.
- Users who do not have iMobile v20.4 installed by this date will be required to manually upgrade before you can login and use iMobile.
- All users who have not upgraded to the latest version for your device should ensure you have a minimum version of iMobile v20.4 after Wednesday, March 3rd to avoid future interruptions of service.
- Reminder: The HCA version of iMobile is NOT available in the public Apple App Store or Google Play Stores!
- ANDROID USERS:
- If you receive the prompt to install MH-CURE, tap Confirm to install. It may take a couple of days to receive a prompt as the servers replicate out to devices or you may not receive one at all, depending on your device auto-update settings.
- If you have not received the prompt after a couple of days and your iMobile version is not showing the most current version on the login screen, do the following:
- In the Work profile on your device, tap the Play Store icon (not the public Google Play Store) and find and tap MH-CURE to install.
- If you do not have a Work profile or cannot find MH-CURE in the Work Play Store, visit the iMobile page for instructions on how to enroll for Android or call the Service Desk at (888) 252-3397 to request assistance.
- APPLE USERS WITH HCA EMAIL ON THEIR DEVICE (PSG, Residents, Medical Directors):
- If you receive a prompt to install MH-CURE, tap Confirm to install. It may take a couple of days to receive the prompt as the servers replicate out to devices or you may not receive a prompt at all, depending on your device auto-update settings.
- If you have not received a prompt after a couple of days and your iMobile version is not showing the most current version on the login screen, open the HCA App Catalog app from your device and tap MH-CURE to install.
- If you do not have the HCA App Catalog, visit the iMobile page for instructions on how to enroll or call the Service Desk at (888) 252-3397 to request assistance.
- ALL OTHER USERS (Personal iOS Apple Users – NOT FOR ANDROID):
- The app should automatically download to your device according to auto-update settings. Please allow 2-3 days for the update to arrive.
- If you do not receive the update, manually download it.
- Open the Apple App Store
- Tap the User Profile icon in the top right corner
- Tap Purchased
- FindMH-CURE SOD in the list and tap to download.
- Visit the iMobile page for more information & mobile setup guides
- Please call our Service Desk at (888) 252-3397 for assistance with updating or any other questions or concerns.