3M360 Encompass MD allows Computer Assisted Coding queries to be generated for incomplete Provider documentation and enables the Provider to review and answer clarification requests about the visit documentation.
- Computer Assisted Coding (3M360) assists coding, but does not automate it.
- Computer Assisted Coding improves coding quality and increases coding efficiency.
- 3M360 is integrated with MEDITECH’s PWM and PatientKeeper and notifies the Provider when there are outstanding queries on a patient chart.
- IMPORTANT: All other signature and missing text deficiencies remain in Horizon Patient Folder (HPF).
- In Meditech: A pop-up notification will appear when logged into the Provider Desktop notifying the Provider they have Clarification Requests. The Provider can click on this pop-up to review and complete requests.
- In PatientKeeper: A 360MD tab will appear in the tabs at the top of the program. If there is a number in parentheses, the Provider has Clarification Requests to complete and can click on the tab to review and complete their requests.